Farm Policy News Summary
All Day Ag Outlook
The farmdoc Team, WILLAg.org, and University of Illinois Extension are proud to present the All Day Ag Outlook. This meeting has been an annual tradition in the month of March at the Beef House in Covington, Indiana since 1991.
This year’s event is scheduled for Tuesday, March 7, 2023. The doors open at 7:30 a.m. central / 8:30 a.m. eastern and the $30 fee includes both coffee and rolls in the morning and a Beef House lunch.
Media and Extension personnel may register for free.
Beef House Restaurant
16501 North State Road 63
Covington, IN 47932
Doors Open at 7:30am central, 8:30am eastern
Coffee and Beef House Cinnamon Rolls
A G E N D A
(subject to change)
All Times Eastern
9:25 Morning Session Begins
– Weather with Eric Snodgrass
– WILLAg Soybean Panel with Ellen Dearden, Chip Nellinger, Merrill Crowley, Dave Chatterton, Chuck Shelby
– Illinois FBFM with Bob Rhea
– farmdoc Crop Insurance & Budgets with Gary Schnitkey
12:15 A BEEF HOUSE LUNCH
– Farm Policy Review with Nick Paulson & Jonathan Coppess
– TIAA Center for Farmland Outlook with Bruce Sherrick
– Food, Fuel, Fiber, & Infrastructure with Mark Chaney, John Deere
– WILLAg Corn Panel with Matt Bennett, Curt Kimmel, Wayne Nelson, Mike Zuzolo, Greg Johnson
– farmdoc Price Outlook with Scott Irwin & Joe Janzen